Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Pictorialist!




I am in danger if turning into a Pictorialist. A quiet afternoon in Central Park with my $5.00 flea market lens* and this is what happened.

 Supposed to be a bit overcast tomorrow, maybe rain; we may well be out again. Will add more as they happen. Peaceful! Pastels!  Totally different from any past photos and I am not sure how these will effect my painstakingly crafted macho/graphic-persona image. 

I am not at all sure what that means, either. 

Just check this posting next week.







Friday: it rained lots this morning.  This is what happened:








Monday and my Pictorialist bent continues: rainy afternoon around the corner from my apartment on my way to the Union Square Subway.  Stopped to check on  just how water resistant the camera and lens really were......  





* My "new" Taylor-Hobson Cooke Kinic:
 Scroll down a couple of posts for more
(if you care about stuff like this)


Jake The Pictorial Kat!


No comments: