Saturday, January 20, 2018

S & P Index





Today's Women's March: OK, so for most of the last few weeks the temperature in New York City has hit the teens, the lower teens. And we had snow. And when it got warmer, we had freezing rain. Same is in the forecast for next week. But for today's march, we had sun, lots of sun and temps up in the 50's. OK? So I'm not saying there is any connection here. I am also not ready to quit being an atheist just because of the weather. On the the other hand, when this many women are really pissed off, there could maybe be some chance that they just might be able to make stuff happen. Hey, I really don't think they can effect the weather. Really. But if all these women were really pissed off at me, well, I just might be a bit worried. Maybe a lot worried. Just saying.



















No comments: